Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Bottle Cap Crafts!

We recently got some free cabinets from my parents that we decided to put out into our garage. I know, I know...we have NOTHING in our garage, so why would we need cabinets right?! 
Ha!
It took us two days to just empty enough space in the garage to be able to place the cabinets inside!
But we managed to get them up and operational over the weekend, thanks to my hubby and my dad's managerial skills.



Not that they don't look great as they are. They are over 20 years old, but still looking quite good. They just need a little something. Maybe some color!
And where do we always go for some decor ideas? Well, Pinterest of course!


That is where we came across this gem. This seems all kinds of awesome! Up-cycling of a FREE item (bottle caps) and look at that color! We love free and I love color! And beer bottle caps would be a great man-cave decoration.
 Now my hubby, being the math whiz as he is, calculated the exact number of bottle caps we need to complete the task. Drum roll please..................1386. 
Not too bad actually. After just two weeks we are already at about 300, thanks to the local karaoke bar down the street.
Stay tuned to see how this latest craft idea turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment