Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Crotcheting!

That's it. We have finally succumbed to the dark side....
We are trying our hand at crotcheting.
Yes, I said it.
Crotcheting.
It is silly I know, but take a look at this guy...

Directions for making pillow pal giraffe
(Check out the link above for the official pattern)

He is soooooo CUTE!
I want to be able to make one of these by the time we have our first baby.... Not like that is anytime soon mind you. But wouldn't this be the cutest stuffed animal?

Love this!!!!


I even found a free pattern for a very similar little guy to try. 
We just have to start learning how to actually crotchet. 
Small speed bump...
We will let you know how all of our lessons pan out.
I am predicting quite a few Pinterest fails in our future...
Stayed tuned!

1 comment: